The Dish Network User's Resource
Information as announced on SatelliteGuys.US on Nov 13, 2005.
ViP222 Support Forum (DBSTalk.com)
Availability / Upgrade Offers
- Became available June 1, 2007.
- Offers vary, log on to dishnetwork.com for existing customer upgrades
- Future replacement for the 322, expected to be announced at CES in Jan 2006
- 2 satellite tuners, 1 OTA tuner (TV1 only)
- Ethernet port may be used in place of the phone line
- TV1 - HD output only (HDMI, component), TV2 - SD output only
- Agile RF out (mono, no MTS) with TV1 and TV2 on separate channels
- “VIP” means “Video over IP”
- ViP222 Software History
Front, shown with 3 extra labels and routing gear (DBSTalk)
Have a picture or link? Contact the Editor